Saturday, September 27, 2008

I love it when a plan comes together.

Since it's always AGONY waiting the last few hours before he comes home, I decided to stay up extra late last night, and sleep until about 2 hours before he lands. Ok, that's not totally true: I tried to go to sleep around midnight, but couldn't, and ended up doing some longhand work on the collaboration I'm doing with Ms Papercuts. Surprisingly, progress! I came up with probably four or five more entries for the collection. YAY!

Around 2 am, I finally couldn't keep my eyes open. I woke up at 10:30, and his flight comes in at 1. Woohoo!! Hopefully the last couple of hours will fly.

In other news, I am less than impressed with the vanilla milkshake-flavored Pop-Tarts that are now on the market. I'd eat them to stave off starvation, but I wouldn't exactly call them "good". They're not gagtacular either, can't exactly call them bad, but...meh. And come on, the whole "With Calcium" crap? Srsly? Pop-tarts are JUNK FOOD. Stop trying to make them sound healthy, or healthier. If I'm eating them, I'm eating them because I feel like eating junk food. Back off! But either way, they're not really my thing. Who knows? Maybe they'll grow on me. Sometimes something that's just "meh" ends up being something that one likes with a rabid, "must-have" fervor.

I'm off, got a few things left to do before Eddie gets home. This will probably be my last update for a few days, and it will be sporadic until we get to Washington. For entertainment in the meanwhile, do read Ms Papercuts' blog, as it's usually filled with similar such wackiness as my own.

2 comments:

  1. Poptarts are for scumbags.

    signed,

    papercups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gagtacular...must remember this one. :)

    ReplyDelete