Sunday, October 26, 2008

My 100th Post.

So, here it is. Post #100. Proof positive that I have way too much time on my hands, and have given in way too many times to demands of "update your damned blog!"

Given this momentous occasion, it's only appropriate that this blog entry is relatively pointless and just contains a few random updates. So, here they are:

Eddie left Seattle today, and as of this typing, is probably bored stupid in a cramped seat flying across the Pacific. In roughly 2 weeks, I will be in the same predicament. Joy.

The cats have adjusted fairly well to being here, especially Midget. She seems to have the entire household -- pets, humans, and furniture -- wrapped around her little paw. Shponker is getting braver, and Annie is relaxing. Garfield is, as we expected, hiding.

We've completed most of our "must buy once we get the re-enlistment bonus" list. Yesterday, we bought the Playstation3, Nintendo Wii, and Wii Fit. That was a fun trip to the video game store. :D I think we need a bigger TV; 37" just isn't going to cut it.

I also went to my mom's shop and had my Neo's case laser-engraved with some 30 Seconds to Mars propaganda (yes, they are copyrighted designs, which is why I just put them on ONE piece for my own use, not for sale, etc.). I think it looks wicked cool, and now my Neo has the most badass case on the planet:




So, that's what's going on. NaNoWriMo is fast approaching, along with my epic trip across the Pacific to join my man in the Land of the Rising Sun. My NaNo outline is mostly complete, and I'm chomping at the bit to get started. I hate waiting to start writing something. It's driving me batty. But, hopefully I'll be excited and ready to rock n roll on Nov 1st, so I can pwn the hell out of Ms Papercuts in our Word War. hehehehe

There it is. Post #100. Aren't you thrilled?

2 comments:

  1. there are no word to describe how thrilled I am ;)

    By the way the case looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. WANT! NAO!!!

    I shall PWN the ass off you come November.

    ReplyDelete