Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It Begins. (Tomorrow...)

I'm forcing myself to wait one more day, but tomorrow, it's on like Donkey Kong. I'm frothing at the mouth to write The Wedding Photographer. It's that "don't...want...to...wait..." feeling I haven't had since Camera Shy or Playing With Fire, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this is a good sign. I've actually lost sleep the last couple of nights thinking about this story, something that also happened with CS and PWF.

Obviously, taking some time off, even if it was just a couple of days, was a good thing. Ms Papercuts, you were right - forcing myself not to write works. That, and maybe it helps to come up with something that (hopefully) isn't on the same level of Gargantuan Bucket of Epic FAIL that The Enemy of My Enemy and Straight Up turned out to be.

We shall see.

Tomorrow, the little counters on the right side of this blog will start creeping again.



Tomorrow.



Is it tomorrow yet?



Are we there yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment