Sunday, February 22, 2009

Feeling a bit less emo today, but still grounded.

Okay, thanks to a couple of pep talks from Ms Papercuts and reading a few writing-related books, I feel a bit less "meh" about my writing. I'm still going to take a week off from writing...but I can already feel the "must...write..." feelings coming back, so that's a good sign.

In the meantime, I'm working on a blog that I'll be using to promote my book, so it's all serious and professional-like. I'm just waiting for a friend to give me the go-ahead to use some pictures on it, and I'll make it public. Nothing overly exciting about it, it's just kind of cool to have an "official" writer blog. LOL Hey, it's the little things, right?

When I lift my self-imposed grounding, I may focus a bit on revising instead of writing for a little while. (I'm not allowing myself to revise or write at the moment) I haven't touched Sins of the Father in months, The Wedding Photographer is on life support, and Fit for a King is fit for the round file at this point. I've also got some work to do on Camera Shy (beyond just adding more sex), and Luke Boydston's Baby could use some attention.

So, I'm feeling a bit more optimistic today. I give it another day before I'm climbing the walls to start writing again. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment