Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The iPod Shuffle (or "How ADD is my musical taste?")

Someone posted this on Facebook, so I gave it a go because...well...I felt like it. And the somewhat strange mix of tunes was sort of amusing to me, so I figured I might as well post it here, too. That way you can all see yet another facet of how weird I am.

Step 1: Set iPod to "Shuffle"
Step 2: List the first 25 songs/artists that come up

1. Heard the World, O.A.R.
2. Difficult Reflections, God Module
3. The Cross of Changes, Enigma
4. They Call The Wind Mariah, Paint Your Wagon Soundtrack
5. Red Book, Texas
6. Jesu Joy of Mans's Desiring, Johann Sebastian Bach
7. Missing Time, MDFMK
8. The End, Funker Vogt
9. Was It A Dream?, 30 Seconds to Mars
10. Edge of the Earth, 30 Seconds to Mars
11. The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, Reba McIntyre
12. Two of a Kind, Garth Brooks
13. Objects in the Rearview Mirror, Meat Loaf
14. I Let Her Lie, Daryle Singletary
15. Ray of Light, Madonna
16. Serenade for String in C Major OP48, Tchaikovsky
17. Life is a Highway, Tom Cochrane
18. Girls Lie Too, Terri Clark
19. (Everything I Do) I Do It For You, Bryan Adams
20. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, Fall Out Boys
21. This Woman and This Man, Clay Walker
22. Only Time, Enya
23. Saint, Texas
24. He Left A Lot To Be Desired, Ricochet
25. Running Gun, Marty Robbins

ADD? Me? Noooooo...

And now that you've read it, you have to do it on your blog too. Go on, get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment