Thursday, September 10, 2009

Between Brothers is Officially OUT!

The paperback version of Between Brothers will be out soon, but the electronic version is OUT!

It can be purchased directly from the Carnal Passions Website. I will post other links as they are available, and of course, I will post as soon as the paperback version is out.

I don't think I need to make any disclaimers about the "adult content". The name of the publisher, the nature of my writing, and the cover art pretty much say it all. It's a dirty book. Read at your own risk. (You know you want to)

4 comments:

  1. Woooooooooo!

    You rock, Loreh!!!

    *Hugz*

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, amazing book! I'm sorely debating whether I should just skip sleeping tonight so I can finish it and just live with the consequences tomorrow. Congratulations on getting published! Marisa is such a likable character and we won't even go into the men... Jeez, who am I kidding? I'm not sleeping tonight even if I wanted to. I can't wait to read more by you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valerie - Thank you so much!! It means a lot to hear from readers, and I'm thrilled that you are enjoying Between Brothers so much!

    Next book will be out towards the end of the year. ;)

    Lori

    ReplyDelete