Saturday, November 7, 2009

Can we have a SQUEEE TRIPLE PLAY???

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Just got a contract offer on The Distance Between Us!

*runs around the neighborhood screaming*

Huge thanks to Scarlett and Libbie for all their help, comments, beta reading, and the works...and also to Eddie for being infinitely patient while I obsessed over the first draft. Couldn't have done it without any of you.

Now, where was I?

Oh yes...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Oh, and James Purefoy is hot.

4 comments:

  1. Holy Eff, dude!! That's RAAAAAAD! I just finished beta-ing that book this morning. I know it's yesterday or tomorrow or something where you are, but still. That was FAST.

    CONGRATULATIONNNNNNS!!! It is a very fine work of smut that deserves all the contracts in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on such a role! Big congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yawn. Sigh. Grunt. This is getting old. Let me know when you cure cancer.

    (j/k) Can I just recycle my congrats from last time? I fear that all the congrats are impacting the world and the urth and all. so... congrats you ninja warrior wordsmith! :)
    bettielee

    ReplyDelete