Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Mancandy - Abs of Steel

Well, it's Friday here in Japanistan, so I think you all know what that means: It's time to shamelessly objectify some men for their gorgeous attributes.

This week? Abs. Six-packs not required, but certainly welcome, and here they are:

Some Jonathon "Henry VIII to you, bitch" Rhys Meyers...
A little Taylor "this one's for you, Vanessa" Lautner...
Some Shannon "yes I can have my cake and eat it" Leto...
Gotta have some Robert Downey, Jr...
And this one doesn't really show his abs, but it's an excuse to post a mostly naked RDJ in bed...
Peter "nipples like Christmas lights" Andre...
James "you know you want a piece of this" Purefoy...
Ian "you're damn right I'm that hot" Thorpe...
And as long as I'm putting up pictures of Aussies, I would be remiss to exclude Hugh Jackman:
And Hugh, in turn, brings me to another of the X-Men, James Marsden:
And another James, this time of the Marsters variety:
And another of the McAvoy persuasion:
Some Gerard "this...is....SEXY" Butler:
Now, you can't possibly think I'd get through a Friday Mancandy blog without some Jared Leto. Because, well, I can't.

Particularly not when he's sporting abs like these:
And this one is especially for Scarlett, because she'd kill me if I blogged about abs and didn't include this particular photo:
So there it is, this week's Friday Mancandy. Stay tuned for next week's edition. As always, feel free to submit names, pics, and theme ideas.

4 comments:

  1. Any James Marsters mancandy will always catch my eye! nom nom nom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, christ. Naked Robert Downey Jr. in bed. I forgive you for neglecting my weekly dose of Teller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this is why you are my favorite blogstress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my favourite is the Purefoy. He just looks so damn cocky.

    Although yeah. Jared's abs are certainly none to shoddy either.

    ReplyDelete