Saturday, December 5, 2009

Friday Mancandy - Heavy Artillery

Okay, so it's 15 minutes into Saturday. I'm a little late on the Friday Mancandy. In fact, I'd have forgotten completely if my partner in grime hadn't reminded me, so blame her.

This week's theme? Heavy Artillery. As in, hot men (and women), heavily armed.

Because...well...c'mon, this is Friday Mancandy. I don't have to explain myself. And even if I do have to explain myself, pictures say 1,000 words, so...

Hugh Jackman...armed...
James McAvoy...kicking ass and taking names...
Jonathon Rhys Meyers...he's the king, he can do what he wants...
Gerard Butler...dirty, sweaty, armed...OM NOM NOM...

Jared Leto...slightly unhinged...
Christ on a bike - er, I mean, Robert Downey Jr...on a bike...with a gun...
Colin Farrell...look at those ARMS...er, I mean, the gun...THE GUN...

Angelina...WANT...Johnny Depp...oh God yes...
So there's this week's installment of Friday Mancandy. Next week, more gratuitous objectification, in a theme that is TBD.

3 comments:

  1. This post...it seems to be missing something. Something important. Something hawt. Something that doesn't talk.

    Let's see here...

    hmmmm....

    Oh, here we go. http://www.gis.net/~cht/p&t.jpg

    ReplyDelete