Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What a fun day.

Another day of productivity lost, and this time it was to the migraine demons. You bastards. GAH. Slept away most of the day, now my head is throbbing but not as bad.

Fortunately, the sound sensitivity has diminished considerably. I mean, it's painful in and of itself, but can you imagine how frustrated I'd be if I woke up and couldn't listen to the new album that downloaded itself onto my iTunes while I was asleep?

Especially when you consider that I've been frothing at the mouth for this particular album for months?

But fortunately, the migraine demons released their hold enough that I am now happily listening to...yes, yes, it's true...THIS IS WAR. The new 30 Seconds to Mars album. And I fucking love it.

It's definitely a switch from 30 Seconds to Mars and A Beautiful Lie...I'd describe it as being quite a bit mellower...but it rocks. HARD.

So, to summarize, the migraine demons stole a day of my life (a few hours, anyway), but 30 Seconds to Mars has serenaded me back into the land of the living.

Could be worse.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better. There is little in life worse than a migraine.

    ReplyDelete