Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Now that's what I'm talking about...

Things like this make me stupidly giddy. They just do. I don't care if the numbers don't mean a hell of a lot, this is cool:
So that made my morning.

Right now, I'm tinkering with the outline for The Opposite of You, but I have a feeling I'm going to wing the first few chapters before I actually sit down and put an outline together. That always seems to give me a feel for the characters, the conflict, etc. It worked for The Best Man, it'll work for this book.

Final edits for The Next Move should be here in the next couple of days, so that will likely occupy some of my time before I dive into The Opposite of You (titled by Scarlett the Title Ninja). I'd rather not jump headlong into a new project, then have to stop to go over edits. It makes my brain go spinnyspastic. That, and the freshly printed manuscript of Cover Me is taunting me, saying, "Read me...read me...you know you want to read me..." That's one siren's call I'm not sure if I can resist.

Speaking of siren's calls, I'm finally going to bite the bullet and get an ebook reader. Scarlett has me pretty well convinced of the epic winnitude of the Sony Touch, so that's probably what I'm going to get. Anyone have any experiences with the Touch or any other ebook readers? Pros? Cons? Complaints? Post 'em here, yo, because I am so getting a reader when Uncle Sam sends me my "sorry, we took too much tacksez" munniez.

Now...back to trying to ignore my manuscript's call...which has fortunately been temporarily muffled by a layer of cat fat:
Can't disturb the kitteh. Hmm. What to do, what to do...

2 comments:

  1. my cat is currently sniffing the bloody wound she gave me earlier... like she didn't get done what she wanted the first time and is considering refurbishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, the kitty is so sweet. They are all sweet when they sleep, even my terror.

    ReplyDelete