Saturday, June 26, 2010

Words Coming Out My Ears

Okay, so last I mentioned writing, I said I was going to get cracking on The Safe Word, which is the sequel to Light Switch. And that one is still in the offing, but first things first, I need to get another M/M book into the hands of an editor.

So, right now, I'm hard at work on a novella called A.J.'s Angel. It's been A Past Full of Nothing (title courtesy my title ninja) on my word counter for the last few days, but I decided the other title fit the story better, so I changed it. After two days, it's just over 16,000 words, most of which I wrote yesterday. (My first 10,000 word day since December - hooray!) So far so good, and with any luck, I'll have it done in a few more days.

Anyway, like I mentioned earlier, once I'm done with that book, I know what I'll be working on. Scott Moore, the main character of The Safe Word, will. Not. Shut. Up. Apparently he thinks he's calling the shots around here. WELL. We will just see about that. I'm the writer. I make the rules in this here universe, and I don't take cheek from mouthy charac-

What's that, Scott?

*sigh*

Be right there.

Sorry, my loyal blog minions, I must cut this blog entry short. Seems someone wants my attention this minute.

Demanding fucking characters...

No comments:

Post a Comment