Thursday, July 1, 2010

In the homestretch.

A.J.'s Angel is very nearly finished now. It's crossed the 30,000 word mark, but I don't know if it'll reach 35,000. Probably closer to 32,500 or thereabouts. Whatever the case, one thing is for certain: it will be done today.

Also, I mentioned in the last blog entry that I have pretty much destroyed my keyboard. That very night, my husband and I went to the Exchange to see about a wireless keyboard. However, after some discussion and debate, we decided that my laptop has done its duty. After 3.5 years, it still works relatively well, but the keyboard is falling apart and my 60 GB hard drive is pretty much constantly teetering between "damn near full" and "critical mass".

So, I got a new keyboard...attached to a brand spanking new laptop.

And in true workaholic form, I didn't even take it out of the box until I'd finished doing some writing on laptop 1.0 after I got home. Yeah, I'm pathetic, I know.

Anyway, time to get back to beating the hell out of this pristine keyboard.

But before I go, you should all be aware that this photo exists.
As you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment