Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday Mancandy - Think Ink

I know, it's not Friday in any part of the world, so WTF am I doing posting mancandy? The short answer is, my brain is too fried to blog about anything else, and you can blame Reconstructing Meredith for that. Fortunately, it's inching toward the 55,000 mark, and there's a good possibility I could be done with it in the next week to ten days. Then I will hopefully have more brain cells available for proper blogging.

In the meantime...

In case any of my loyal blog minions were unaware, I have a thing for ink. Tattoos are sexy. Well, okay, some of them are. Some make me drool and forget how to speak, particularly if they're etched across an exceptionally spectacular set of shoulders, while others are about as appealing as a bodybuilder on eight kinds of steroids. So, I should specify: a well done tattoo on a hot body is sexy.

What can I say? They just are.
Even John Mayer looks good rockin' some ink...
And it doesn't even need to be a huge tattoo, just a little bit of ink can make me googly-eyed...particularly when it's on Joaquin Phoenix...
For those who think I've been neglecting Johnny Depp in my mancandy blogs...
OM NOM NOM...
Three of four tattoos on my favorite drummer who is photographed - by me!! - playing one of my favorite songs...
A somewhat clearer pic of his arm tats...
Jared doesn't have a lot of ink, but it's smexy nonetheless...right wrist:
And left arm....
No, no, his arm. Not the abs, ladies, his arm. Upper right of the pic. No, not there. There.

Oh to hell with it, here's a close-up without the ab distraction:
And of course, a tattoo blog wouldn't be complete without a nod to Angelina Jolie:
No, I won't be posting a pic of the tiger tattoo on her derriere. Sexy though it may be, it's not worth having my blog deleted or turned to "adult content". So you'll just have to enjoy her upper half.

Stay tuned for more coherent bloggings in the near future, including - most likely - another trip to one of the outlying islands and the snorkeling that will follow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear God. Ink and men's arms/shoulders. Yummy.

    That's a strange one on RDJ, though. Not that I'm complaining.

    I can't wait until I have enough money to get another tattoo. It's a toss-up right now between the original cover art for The Great Gatsby on top of my left foot, or a few lines from Lolita around my left ankle. Either should go well with my Watership Down tattoo.

    ReplyDelete