Saturday, March 19, 2011

Quick Update

Apologies to my loyal blog minions for the lack of entries lately! I've been up to my ears in finishing a few projects, not to mention starting a few, and my parents are in town right now. I expect to have some pictures up from our island adventures, probably tomorrow, but for now, I'm calling it a night.

In the next few months, expect a lot of updates relating to book releases.

This is what's coming down the pipe between now and the end of June:
  • With the Band, March 22
  • Getting off the Ground, April 3
  • Nine-tenths of the Law (paperback), April 5
  • Infinity Pools, May 1
  • Denied (short story), May 15
  • A.J.'s Angel, May 31
  • The Distance Between Us (paperback), June 7
  • Damaged Goods, June 14
  • Static, June 26
  • Changing Plans (paperback), June 25 (tent.)
Needless to say, it's going to be crazy over the next few months! Anyway, bear with me for the next week or so, and I'll be back to regular postings. Expect some mancandy in between Okinawa pictures and book releases, not to mention my usual rants and ramblings. The usual fun and frivolity you've come to expect here at AINW.

For now, here's Jared Leto in shackles...
Why? Why not. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment