Friday, April 29, 2011

Another Ridiculously Easy Contest

First, I've got a few rants and updates brewing for this blog, so keep an eye out for those. As soon as I get through the stack of edits and galleys on my desk, not to mention recuperate from my second migraine this week and finish The Given & The Taken, there will be all manner of excitement on this here blog.

In the meantime, I'm giving away electronic copies of both my newest release, Infinity Pools, and its prequel, Getting off the Ground. So hop on over to my professional blog, answer the uber-simple question, and you're in. You might even win a signed copy of, well, anything I have available in print. Winners will be announced on May 5, 2011.

And, because it's been entirely too long, here is a picture of Jared and Shannon Leto:
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment