Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Dumb American's Guide to Living on Okinawa

So, as my time on this island winds down, and I inch closer to that day when I must return to the States, I've decided to do a series of posts in which I impart all my hard-earned wisdom to those who might also spend some time here. Since I'm of the wordy persuasion, and I like adding photos to my blog entries, I'm breaking it up into several posts. The posts will show up about a week apart, depending on my workload (which sometimes keeps me from blogging, as my loyal blog minions have likely noticed).

Currently planned, and in no particular order, posts will include, but are not limited to:
Even if you're not going to be living on or visiting Okinawa any time soon, hopefully you'll find the posts entertaining. If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you're probably aware that I don't tend to take things very seriously. These posts will be no exception.

Stay tuned!

Also, I have one paperback and two ebook releases in the month of June, so expect no shortage of cover art, release info, and related posts in between the Okinawa survival posts. It's gonna be a busy summer!

1 comment:

  1. I Found your blog purely by accident but loved your write ups about living in Okinawa. I spent 1989 there while in the USMC and loved it. It's nice to see you had as much fun exploring as I did! Kampai!

    ReplyDelete