Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sooooo...now what?

I've decided to let Sins of the Father sit for a few weeks before starting the first revision. In the meantime, I want to keep riding this tide of productiveness. As I've mentioned before, I have numerous projects going at once. The tough part now is deciding which one to jump on and stick with.

So, I'm going to futz around with several different ones until one of them strikes me and demands to be written. For the time being, I'm listing word counts for all of them on the right side of my blog (scroll down; they're there). When I settle on one, it'll be moved to the bar above this post, but for now, I'm going to bask in the light of hitting 100%, so the Sins of the Father meter stays.

And in other news, I have made more progress on the house, but it's down to a lot of the same tedious crap over and over: sanding...painting...sanding...painting. Oh, and I sealed the grout on the tile I put down. Ooo...major achievement. *yawn* So it's all coming along, it's just taking a while. Hopefully I'll start putting moulding down later this week. Yay.

That's all for now. I'm fighting the urge to go ahead and revise Sins of the Father, but I know it needs to marinate for a bit so I can read it with a fresh eye. With any luck, it'll be revised enough to see the light of day within a few months, and I can start fishing for an agent and/or publisher. YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Poast moar Jarrid pr0n!!!

    WTF LOL !!!!11!!! one!!!1!

    ReplyDelete