Saturday, October 18, 2008

Body Graffiti -- PICS!!!

My new defacement: (note that it's still quite "fresh" so it's dark, bloody, etc. I will post better pics once it's healed. The pic is also at a slightly odd angle, since the tattoo is on the back of my shoulder.)
For those not "in the know", Jazzie was my beloved horse that I lost in 2004. I've been meaning to get a tattoo in memory of her, and that little pegasus looked just cute enough -- and bratty enough -- to do the job.
What blog about body graffiti would be complete without a few pics of the tattoos I already have? This is the rose on my left shoulder, procured as an 18th birthday present to myself (ironically, from the same place that did my newest tattoo, just a few weeks shy of ten years later):
And this is my little froggy, on my right calf. Erin, Leah, and I got tattoos (not matching ones) in Canada during my Bachelorette weekend in November of '02:
This one is still my favorite (aesthetically, that is) -- I had been looking for a Gryphon tattoo for a long time, and finally found one. Got this one in Virginia in April 2007:

So there you have it. My body graffiti. Hooray for tattoos!

2 comments:

  1. The frog's cute but my favourite's the gryphon. It has just the right amount of colour and it's big enough to make you look like a double-hard bastard.

    "I CAN TAKE THE PAIN!"

    ReplyDelete