Saturday, January 10, 2009

Break out the Tums...

I now have queries out there for three books - Camera Shy, Playing With Fire, and Luke Boydston's Baby. Time to break out the antacids and anxiety meds, because I'm going to be wired as hell until I hear back on all of them.

I didn't get jack shit done on Straight Up today, mostly because I was editing Fit For a King (finally) to give myself a break from agonizing over query letters, synopses, and whether or not to actually hit the "send" button. Of course, Fit For a King was driving me to drinking, because there's something wrong with it that I can't put my finger on, so I actually went back to working on queries because it was stressing me out less than editing that damned book.

There goes my blood pressure. Is it healthy to have a blood pressure that's four digits? Someone please remind me...why do I do this to myself?

I shall now post some mancandy to de-stress. For those of you who've grown weary of Jared and Shannon Leto, Colin Farrell, and the various other regulars, you'll be pleased to see that I've added a new face to my manprawn list.

Gerard Butler, anyone?




I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment