Thursday, January 22, 2009

I still think I'm going to pass out.

Okay, so now that I can think and type somewhat coherently...I shall answer some various questions that have been posed by way of e-mail since my last entry:
  1. I've been offered a contract, but they are still ironing out said contract. It may be a couple of weeks before I see it, but it's in the works. Basically, they've said they want to publish Playing With Fire, and would like to enter into negotiations to do so.
  2. Assuming everything goes smoothly, it will still be several months to a year before the book is available in stores. Such is the nature of this business.
  3. No, it did not cost me any money, nor will I be paying a single red cent out of pocket. Money flows towards the writer, not the other way.
And yes...holy hell...I am so excited I can't see straight. I've sworn up and down for years that I was going to get published someday, and really hoped I could swing it before I turned 30. Hellz yeah.

I shall now celebrate by slathering my blog with tasty pieces of mancandy...

Some Colin Farrell, of course...

Some McAvoy...
A bit of Tim Kelleher...
A painfully out of focus but still hot picture of Shannon Leto...
Jared Leto, aka "Owner of the sexiest eyes on the freaking planet"...
Hugh "I'm bringing sexy back to the Oscars" Jackman...
Gerard "No, THIS is Sparta" Butler...
And some Tomo Milicevic.
Mancandy. A publishing contract on the horizon. There is balance in the universe.

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. MMMMMMMM man candy, and yeah on the writerly stuff too. *Homer drool*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot Teller. I am outraged, madame! Outraged!

    http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05Tp4d73w68kG/340x.jpg

    There. Now the universe is set aright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I did post him, but his picture disappeared. Spooky...

    ReplyDelete