Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Huge bucket of Congratsowin of Epic Proportions.

Our beloved Scarlett Parrish hit a massive milestone today.

After 5.5 months and eleventy billion words (okay, 148,501), her WIP is DONE.

DONE. Written. Signed, sealed, delivered.

And having read it, particularly the final chapter - which was difficult to read, given that I had something in my eye and couldn't see quite right *sniff* *clears throat* - I can assure you that when - not if, when - this sucker is published, it will PWN. That's right. PWN.

Congrats, Scarlett. Come on down and pick up your gigantic bucket of Epic Win.

Well done.

3 comments:

  1. Yay me!

    I would have commented last night only my modem crapped out and I've only just managed to post the blog entry I drafted at nearly 4 o'clock in the morning.

    "Bah!" at technology, I say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again.

    148,501 is a lovely number. :D

    PS: Loving the blog background, still. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is rather pleasant, isn't it?

    The number, that is. :-P

    ReplyDelete