Thursday, April 23, 2009

Synopses, Magic Feathers - Scarlett's Your Man

Er, well, she's your woman, I guess.

As if I'd waste an opportunity to sing Scarlett's praises, but seriously, she's practically writing my stuff for me these days. She put the idea for Between Brothers into my head, wrote the synopsis for the same, made me sort Playing With Fire when it was lame and stupid, and gave Bastian Koehler the magic feather that provided him with his Bastianmojo.

So I already owe her, right?

Yeah. Then this morning, I'm bitching because Jordan Steele, one of the three male main characters of Closer, seemed to be lacking something. There was just something missing, something that was keeping his scenes in the abysmal realms of "meh".

And once again, Scarlett comes up with the missing piece, and now Jordan is shamelessly running off with his scenes because of his newly administered mojo.

Who says the muse doesn't exist?

2 comments:

  1. Uh, you did...

    But that's okay, because yay! I are your pervspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My muse wears lots of leather and has a whip. Ooh, and a tail.
    Some of her ideas are cool, too.

    !

    Adam.

    PS. Yay for you! And you!

    ReplyDelete