Wednesday, April 22, 2009

You want a synopsis?

I suck at writing synopses. I really do.

Scarlett, however, rocks at them. She completely revamped my utterly sucky shitheap of a synopsis for Between Brothers this morning so that I could submit it to another publisher. She even stayed up until after four in the morning to make sure the synopsis was written, because damn it, she wasn't going to sleep until the book was submitted.

Now, she also put the idea for Between Brothers in my head. At this rate, I'm going to have to put her down as a damned co-author because she a) gave me the idea, b) fixed my synopsis, and c) will likely pull some sort of other miracle out of her ass between now and when it finally gets published.

Thank you, Scarlett. The world is one book (and one synopsis) filthier because of you.

2 comments:

  1. How kind. :D

    It was a struggle, you know, gentle blog readers. "Between Brothers" is a non-stop, 80k filthfest, and I had to force myself to read it, um...eleventy billion times. Just to make sure it really *was* that dirty.

    But I got to the end. Several times. And the synopsis...! My god. My brain is now full of the brothers Knight, and I don't know what to do to get them out.

    Maybe, in a literary attempt at aversion therapy, I should read BB again and again until I can take no more.

    *sighs dramatically*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Scarlett!

    I hate writing synopses too, they're evul!

    With all this talk of filth, I can't wait to read BB! :-)

    Menny luvz,
    Adam

    ReplyDelete