Here's a quick rundown of all things writerly:
- Between Brothers - Should have cover art and a release date any day now. This company likes to work quickly, which totally rocks, so stay tuned.
- The Best Man - Heading down the homestretch right now, probably looking at finishing in the next day or two. I'm not sure if it's going to make it to 75K after all, but it'll end where it ends.
- Playing With Fire - As soon as I'm done with The Best Man, this book is going under the knife for a facelift, possibly an overhaul. Then, it's back out to the Land of Querying.
- Closer - Sort of on hold. This book is similar, in some ways, to Between Brothers, so I'm taking it slow to avoid burning myself out. Yeah, burning myself out on those scenes (tm). Just trust me on this one.
- Between the Lines - Not on hold, but not on the front burner yet either. Still chewing on the outline and trying to decide how the story is going to proceed. There's a possibility I may once again attempt to wing it and write without an outline, because the characters have not yet told me what's going to happen. Stubborn bastards...
- With The Band - Querying, also doing a few minor edits. (2 rejections)
- Breaking the Rules - Querying, also doing a few minor edits
- Luke Boydston's Baby - Querying (2 rejections)
- Camera Shy - Querying (19 rejections)
- Rules of Engagement - Submitted the revised manuscript, waiting to hear back. (3 rejections)
Off to work on The Best Man, which should be getting close to 65K by the time I call it a day. That will also put me at well past 550,000 for my 2009 goal. 1,000,000 or bust!!!