Monday, September 14, 2009

Off to a good start.

It's the end of day 1, and Behind Closed Doors is a little over 10,000 words. (About 1,000 of that was copied over from some notes I'd written previously, so technically I wrote about 9,000 today)

Ever since writing Rules of Engagement, I've pretty consistently switched back and forth between M/M and hetero romances. They're each a nice change of pace from the other, so it keeps things interesting. This time, though, I'm on my second M/M in a row. Guess it just goes to show I can't plan these things in advance...the story that wants to be told right now is going to be told right now whether it's straight or gay. And in this case, two gays in a row. Funny how things work out.

Anyway, so far, I'm happy with what I have, but will it avoid the Wangstbasket? Won't know until I pass the Milestone of Destinah, which will in all likelihood happen tomorrow.

I'd write more, but my hands are tired, so here's a picture of Jeff Goldblum instead...

1 comment: