Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Shoulder Showcase.

I feel like a slightly less serious blog entry today. One with lots of mancandy. I hit 700,000 words on my trek towards a million, so I think I've earned the use my blog to objectify some sexy men. More serious bloggery will resume tomorrow.

Anyway, so I mentioned in a previous blog that I have a thing for shoulders. A few people commented with similar sentiments, but I got an e-mail or three from people who just don't see the big deal with shoulders. And to that I say...

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???

So, I have decided to do a Shoulder Showcase.

Because...

DAMN.
Seriously, how can you NOT?
Now, take a pair of sexy shoulders, put them on a drummer, add some ink, and give me my smelling salts:
And maybe make 'em sweaty too...
Oh, hell, how about some power tools to go with it?
Ink makes all the difference in the world...even on Jim Carrey:
But...even without ink...well...some shoulders are just fine on their own:
Particularly when they look like THIS:
So there you have it. A few reasons why the shoulders of men cause weakness in the knees of me.

Ask not why shoulders are sexy. Ask why shoulders are entirely too often covered with clothing.

That is all.

7 comments:

  1. One of these days, your blog is going to give me a heart attack. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go with shoulders and backs. And hands. Gnarly man hands... Hecks yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lose Enrique. UGH.

    Other than that. NOM NOM NOM


    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my hero. I have a serious shoulder fetish so needless to say I love this post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally love shoulders and upper arms. I love looking at a man from behind. Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad I found your blog. My only question is where are Goldblum's shoulders?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Avril - There's a pic of his shoulders in the blog entry before this one, but I haven't been able to find any more.

    Find me such a pic, and I will post it here. :D

    ReplyDelete