Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ninjas, Poetry, and November

The title ninja has, once again, worked her magic, and bestowed upon my new work-in-progress the title of World Enough and Time. If it sounds familiar to any loyal blog minions, you probably heard it as a line from the poem To His Coy Mistress.

World Enough and Time will commence on November 1st, as part of my participation in NaNoWriMo. I'm debating writing a second book in the same month, to give myself an extra challenge for NaNo. We'll see. I'm trying to ease out of "Workaholic Hermit" mode and be a little more social. Specifically, exploring the island more, spending time with my husband, and getting my ass to the gym. Not to worry, I'll still be keeping insane hours, just scaling back a little.

Speaking of islands and husbands, I plan to go out with the latter and check out some of the former this weekend, now that we have a functioning vehicle. Assuming the weather holds out, there will at last be some pictures posted right hyuh, since it has been entirely too long since my last photo-sodden blog entry about Japanistan.

Now back to outlining the bejeezus out of World Enough and Time...

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes, Lori, I just noticed your overall word count. You're going to hit your goal sometime in December if not earlier than that. Way to go!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete