Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Mancandy - The Jack Benny Class

Yes, yes, it's Friday already, so that means it's time for Friday Mancandy.

Now, the title might not make a lot of sense to many of you. I shall esplain: When I showed horses years ago, there was a class called "The Jack Benny Class". This class was specifically for riders who were 39 years of age or older.

Bet you can't guess what all the smiling faces in this week's edition of Friday Mancandy have in common...

Because, let's get real...some men are truly just like a fine, fine wine. Men such as Mike "It's a dirty job but someone has to do me" Rowe...
No "hail to the grey-haired ones" blog would be complete without some George Clooney...
Johnny "what do you mean I'm supposed to age?" Depp...
Some Hugh Laurie...
Gerard "bet you wish 40 looked this good on you" Butler...
Hugh "Oh God, he's wearing a tuxedo" Jackman...
Just for Mom, some Gil Grissom...
Jeff "birthday? What birthday?" Goldblum...
James "fine wine doesn't begin to describe it" Purefoy...
Libbie would probably have my head if I did an old geezer blog without giving a nod to a certain 61 year-old magician...
And here's one Libbie and I can both agree on...namely, Robert Downey Jr...
Specifically, Robert "still looks good half-naked" Downey Jr...
And in case anyone was wondering why I opted for 39 & Over instead of just going for an OCD-pleasing 40+? That answer is simple.

Shannon "I won't be 40 until March" Leto:
There. Some finely aged men to kick off your weekend. Tomorrow? Back to sensible blogs about...erm...sensible things.

4 comments:

  1. I always want to leave you some witty comment. But every time all can think is "Damn."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll trade you them all for Lani Tupu.

    Except maybe Hugh Jackson.

    I have a southern hemisphere thing going on. Yes, I do mean that.

    ReplyDelete