Monday, January 18, 2010

Less Wangsty Today.

After 5,000 words yesterday and almost 5,000 today (not done for the day yet!), I feel a lot better about Cover Me. I still don't know for sure if it'll sink or swim, but a few things are starting to fall together. Tomorrow, it'll crack 40,000, and we shall see where it goes from there.

Hopefully "where it goes from there" isn't past the 160,000 mark, which is what Excel is projecting right now. 100,000 I can deal with. 125,000 I'll grudgingly accept. 130,000 is pushing it. 160,000? I don't fucking think so, you bastards.

Anyway, I'm more or less off the WHAAAAAmbulance. Appropriate, I guess, since this book involves ambulances - not WHAAAAAmbulances - on more than one occasion.

That's all for now. Back to work with me...

And since this is a short blog entry, I shall leave you with the latest addition to the AINW mancandy roster, Adam Lambert:
I'm not usually a fan of pop music or American Idol, but I heart his music. And...well...he's hot. So there.

1 comment:

  1. What that man does with his hips is freakin' unreal.

    His boyfriend is a lucky, lucky man.

    ReplyDelete