Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Mancandy - That's the Ticket

I know, it's still Thursday, but I plan to be out and about quite a bit tomorrow, so I wanted to post this sooner than later.

You had to know this one was coming eventually, and it seemed only appropriate to post it this week, given what's coming up on Monday. I know not all of my loyal blog minions share my infatuation with all things 30 Seconds to Mars - the men or the music - but I hope you will indulge me this once as I devote an episode of Friday Mancandy to my favorite band...especially since I will be seeing them in the flesh on Monday. Naturally, I have Mars on the brain more often than usual lately.

So...today's Friday Mancandy is the men of 30 Seconds to Mars.

Shannon Leto, Jared Leto, and Tomo Milicevic...
Tim Kelleher, the elusive touring bassist...
Shannon, rockin' the guyliner...
Tomo, who I think looks soooo much better cleanshaven...
Jared and Tomo at some concert or another...

From the video, "From Yesterday"...
Tim and Tomo...
Want...want...waaaaaaaant...(and damn he looks good for 40...)
Not wild about the pink mohawk, but...want...
See, Tomo? Cleanshaven. Muuuuch better...
Hottest brothers ever...
Red-tipped hair...guyliner...om nom nom...
Did I mention red tips and guyliner? How about red tips, guyliner...and abs:
(If anyone needs me, I'll be over here drooling.)

Just a few more days, and I get to meet them! Assuming I don't make a total ass of myself (well, I probably will) or pass out, then I'll be hearing them live! Hellz. Yes. Especially since, last I heard, their playlist for most shows includes several of my favorite songs...The Kill, Hurricane, Kings and Queens, L490...*dies*

If I don't post a blog entry on Tuesday or Wednesday, you can safely assume I spontaneously combusted sometime between my various book releases and being in the same room as 30 Seconds to Mars.

*continues counting down the hours til Groupie Heaven...*

No comments:

Post a Comment