Monday, May 10, 2010

T minus 24 hours...

...until the doors open to let me get within squeeing distance of 30 Seconds to Mars. Needless to say, I'm excited.

In the meantime, I have been busy busy busy with family/vacation stuff in between working on final edits for Camera Shy. Also, for those waiting for the release, please note the date has been pushed back. When I have a firm date, I will post here and on my website.

Nine Tenths of the Law is still due out on Tuesday, May 11, so between that and some Mars overload, you can pretty much expect me to be catatonic by Tuesday night. I will try to have pictures from the concert posted in fairly short order, but...well...catatonia, etc.

That's about all for now, since I don't want to bore my loyal blog minions with the intricacies of editing, which has been the only thing on my brain (besides the obvious) for the last few days. Have patience - your regularly scheduled blog snark will return soon!

In the meantime...
Answer the parakeet...or click here and buy the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment