Friday, July 23, 2010

Want a Signed Copy of One of my Books?

(The magazine in question has been obtained - thanks to Bookewyrme! - so the offer is no longer available. But I'll leave the pic up because...well...it's hot.)

Your choice of The Next Move, Between Brothers, or Rules of Engagement (or any of the others if you're willing to wait until they're released) if you find, purchase, and send me a copy of this magazine:
Go forth, my loyal blog minions. Find me this magazine, and a signed, personalized copy of one of my books will be yours.

(If you obtain a copy, leave a comment here with your e-mail address and I will send you my mailing address. And since Jared's Marshawk is covering part of the title, the magazine is Kerrang! I'm fairly certain it's available in the States at Barnes & Noble.)

2 comments:

  1. Finally headed into town. I shall stop at Smiths and the News agents and look for ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annnnnnnd Bookewyrme has informed me that she has obtained the magazine in question. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete