Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday Mancandy - All Shanimal

I know, blogs have been sparse this week. I've been up to my ears in outlining a couple of things, plus I've had a couple of days of just not wanting to do any writing. It's also been kind of a depressing week, so I'm going to take this opportunity to slather my blog with pictures of my favorite drummer for no other reason than...I want to. And it makes me feel better.

So...

Enjoy: an entire blog of Shannon Leto.
Shannon playing one of my favorite songs, L490, at the show in May, and yes this is one of the pics I took...SQUEEE!
Cake. Ink. Shannon. What more could you ask for?
God. Those arms. *swoons*
It's a beautiful lie...and a rather good-looking drummer, if I may say so.
Shoulder fetish... brain melting... can't...type...pduiwhisnhoqmsjq...
I swear to God, there's a law against looking that good at 40.
Innnnnk...
TAKE 'EM OFF! TAKE 'EM OFF! *cough* I mean, please take off the sunglasses...pleeeeaase?
WANT.
This is still one of my top 10 favorite pics of him.
This one isn't too far behind.
This one Not gonna complain about this one, either.
Shannon Leto, ladies and gentlemen.

3 comments:

  1. I know what he's thinking in that touching-his-neck-tattoo shot.

    Also, his shoulders are second only to Purefoy's.

    (Sorry, but they are).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMNOMNOM!!!

    Er...don't mind me, I'm just over here licking your blog again. ^_^

    ReplyDelete