Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Damaged Goods - Sold!

Damaged Goods is now sold to Loose Id, LLC - hooray!

No details yet on the release date, but I'll post that information as soon as I have it.

In other random news, I've fallen a bit behind on my personal goal for NaNoWriMo, so I'm not sure if I'm going to make it to 150K, but I will certainly keep trying. I can chalk some of it up to having some personal matters distracting me, but bottom line, I haven't gotten the words written that I intended to. Shit happens, no excuses, keep writing. At the very least, I will hit 125K before the month is out.

Next year, though? Oh, it's on. 150K or bust.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog needs a "like" button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the sale!! And gogogogogogo on the NaNoing!

    ReplyDelete