Friday, December 24, 2010

Contracts for Christmas? Sounds good to me.

It's been a great week: Two novellas, sold!

I can't believe I didn't mention it on my blog before, but Getting off the Ground has been sold to the Amber Allure imprint of Amber Quill Press. I don't have a concrete release date yet, but it looks like sometime in the spring. Guess I should get my butt in gear and finish Infinity Pools.

And today, which is Christmas Eve on this side of the world, Disengaged sold to Champagne Books. For those playing along at home, I've sold several books to Carnal Passions, which is the erotic imprint of Champagne Books. Since this book is decidedly less erotic, it went to Champagne. (That's not to say it's 100% squeaky clean, but it's not nearly as dirty as my other stuff)

So, anyway, Getting off the Ground will be out this spring, Disengaged will be out in September. Hooray!

There may be minimal blogging the next couple of days because of holiday nonsense, so, to all my loyal blog minions, have a safe and happy whatever-holiday-you-celebrate-and-just-a-normal-day-if-you-don't!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! What lovely presents you gave yourself. ;)

    Happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete