Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Begins.

We're twelve and a half hours into 2011 here in the Land of the Rising Sun, so it's time to get back to work.

Normally, I have a rule about working on one first draft at a time, but it looks like I'll be breaking that rule for a little while. Infinity Pools is coming along nicely, but Static is keeping me awake at night. So, rather than put the former on the back burner to focus on the latter, I'm going to work on both and see how that pans out. Chances are, I'll wind up working on one more than the other, but as long as they both end up finished, I'll be happy.

Static is going to be a few miles out of my comfort zone, so I have no idea how it will work out. I might get 15,000 words into it and realize I'm in over my head, or it might fly onto the page. No clue. Only one way to find out, though, right?

Also, Light Switch will be out in a few days, so keep an eye on this page and my website for buy links!

And finally, it just wouldn't be right to ring in the new year without some mancandy.

My blog has been woefully lacking in James McAvoy lately:
And, of course, there's always room for some Jared:
Happy New Year, loyal blog minions.

1 comment: