Sunday, January 23, 2011

Time for some Voting!!

Two of my books are nominated over at Love Romances Cafe for readers' choice awards. Go forth, loyal blog minions, and vote!

The Distance Between Us - Best Erotic Book

Cover Me - Best Romantic Thriller

Also, some friends/colleagues/fellow troublemakers in other categories:

Strawberries for Dessert by Marie Sexton - Best Cover

The Princes of Jikkar Series by Rebecca Goings - Best Series

And Best Publisher has several awesome publishers listed, including a few of my own (Champagne/Carnal Passions, Samhain, Loose Id, Amber Quill, Noble Romance, and Dreamspinner). I don't even know who to vote for in that category - they're all awesome. :D

Go forth, loyal blog minions, and vote!!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? I had no idea! Although of course I get no credit for the cover. That is all Anne Cain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! It's a beautiful cover, so I can see why it was nominated. :D

    ReplyDelete