Sunday, May 15, 2011

I can't help it, I still get excited about this...

There's just something really, really cool about getting actual copies of my books in my hot little hands. And the other day was just like Christmas -- my first ever copies of Light Switch and Nine-tenths of the Law showed up. Squee!
Naturally, I'll be giving away some copies soon, but I was just excited as all hell to actually hold copies in my dirty little paws. These are my 7th and 8th paperbacks, and it still never gets old.

But there was more in the mail!
I still can't help squeeing a little when I look at it...
So now all of my husband's stuff has been bumped off the top of the bookcase. He doesn't mind. He's a good sport.
(Yes, his Legos have been relegated to the second shelf and below)

And yes, I know, I've been neglecting this blog for the last few weeks. Now that the weather is getting warmer and slightly more predictable, the husband and I will be wandering out into Japanland for snorkeling and other such shenanigans. Considering our time here is winding down -- 5 months til I go back to the States, wow -- we have to get in as much Okinawa time as we can. And you, my loyal blog minions, will get to see all the photos and, most likely, mugshots.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, check out Marginally Unhinged, my ridiculously badly drawn webcomic.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is super awesome! I can't wait to move my husband's Legos to the bottom shelf too! Heehee. :)

    ReplyDelete