Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Mancandy: X Marks The Spot.

It's been entirely too long since I've done a mancandy blog, and since I've been spending an inordinate amount of time on tumblr drooling over pics from First Class, it didn't take much thought to come up with a theme:

EyeCandy From The X-Men.

We can argue all day long about all the atrocities these films committed against the original cannon. We can talk about all the character dynamics that were awesome in First Class, but completely fucked up when you consider how those dynamics play out in the other films (Dr X and Mystique, for example).

But I think we can all come to a reasonable consensus about one thing: there are some seriously good-looking people in those films. Oh Em Gee.

The one who had me thinking the most impure thoughts after the first film would be none other than Cyclops, aka James Marsden:

I wonder if he's ever tried undressing someone with his eyes...
I suppose that could be dangerous, though.

Moving right along, Dr. Jean Grey, played by Famke Janssen. Because I mean...damn...
Speaking of the lovely ladies of the films, I'm not usually a Halle Berry fan, but...
Back to the gentlemen, I'll be the first to admit that if having a crush on Patrick Stewart is wrong, I don't want to be right.
All he needed to do was say "Make it so" during one of the films, and I think I'd have melted.

Now, while this guy may not necessarily be eyecandy, he is entirely too awesome on too many levels to be left out of this blog entry.

What can I say? Ian McKellan rocks.
And what X-Men blog entry would be complete without some drooling over Hugh Jackman?
What's that you say? He's entirely too dressed?

I agree.

Problem solved:
But I have to say that First Class takes the cake as far as mancandy goes. There is just something about Michael Fassbender that turns me into a stuttering, drooling idiot:
Something about him.

Something about James McAvoy, too...
Can't quite put my finger on it...
...but there's just something about those two.

No comments:

Post a Comment