Monday, October 17, 2011

My mom's cat is an alien.

I made it safely to Seattle, and am now staying with my parents. My cats were less than thrilled about the flights, but they're adapting.

Tubby has discovered the faux suede comforter on the guest room bed:
And Midget has discovered catnip:
Tubby and Midget aren't the only cats here, though. Aside from my ex-cat Garfield and my parents' cat Motor, there is an Oriental Shorthair by the name of Spock.

Meet Spock:
Because of his various weirdities and oddnesses, I'm convinced, and have been for some time, that Spock is an alien. The other night, I looked at him and realized I may very well be right.

Look at this picture. You will see the alien. It might take you a minute, but once you see it, you won't be able to unsee it:
"MOM! LORI'S CALLING ME AN ALIEN AGAIN!"
Yes, Spock. I am. Because you are. I'm on to you, kitty...

No comments:

Post a Comment