Friday, October 28, 2011

REVIEW: The Distance Between Us and some updates

The move from Japan is coming along swimmingly, if a bit chaotically. Expect updates to be a little sparse and probably not incredibly long, but I'm trying to keep up on both my blogs as much as I can.

Some quick updates...

Nine-tenths of the Law is still available FREE from Amazon until October 28, so hurry and pick up a copy!

A Chip In His Shoulder and The Closer You Get are both available for pre-order from their respective publishers, plus the latter is on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

I'm interviewed over on Leontine's Book Realm, and over at Tracy's Place, I interview Liam, the main character of A Chip In His Shoulder.

And finally, Joyfully Jay Reviews gave The Distance Between Us 4.75 stars:
I really enjoyed this book and found the way Kieran's presence affected the dynamic between them so interesting and deliciously complex. (Review)
More updates and such to come soon, plus a couple of reviews on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment