Friday, October 17, 2008

Body Graffiti!

We had to go up to Everett today so that I could pick up some transcripts from the community college. While we were there, we passed the place where I got my first tattoo. Eddie has been planning to get another tattoo with his re-enlistment bonus, so we figured, why not?

He found a really cool design of an eagle carrying an M-16. After an hour of pain and torment, he now has his third tattoo. While I was waiting, I casually browsed the walls, and lo and behold, one jumped out at me. The artist was out of time for today, but I have an appointment at 10 am tomorrow to get my body painfully carved and permanently decorated for the fourth time. Hooray! What is it going to be? None of your damn business. (Pics to come, of course.)

Otherwise, it's been a pretty uneventful day. The cats are still tormenting each other, and Zeus managed to knock one of our new external drives off the table and break it. Business as usual, really.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! More disgusting body art that'll make you look cheap and rough as old arseholes!

    (SEND MOAR PICS PLZ KTHNX BAI).

    ReplyDelete