Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered.

I received the contract for Playing With Fire this morning, so the wheels are officially turning. WOOHOO!!!

So when will the book be available to buy? No idea. A few months at least. These things take time. But rest assured, loyal blog minions, you will be the first to know.

I still can't believe it's really getting published. I don't think I'll be completely convinced until I actually have a copy in my hot little hands. And I can't freaking wait to see the cover art...I don't know why, but just thinking about that makes me giddy.

HOORAY!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahhahaha I just noticed my blog on your blogroll...loving that bigged-up shot of Adolf. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah...

    SOMEONE needs to know about your publishing success. *wink*

    ReplyDelete