Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Revised Draft DONE.

Finished Luke Boydston's Baby today. Woohoo!! I added about 27,000 words to the original version, rearranged some chapters, and added lots of tension and conflicty stuff (oh yeah, and sex...always room for more sex). I'm happier with it than I was before. It remains to be seen if this book is worth seeing the light of day, but, it's better than it was. I'll take what I can get, right?

Next on the plate...Script Frenzy. I'm going to be shifting gears in genre as well as format this time around, working on a detective story rather than a romance. So the next few days will be spent doing some research, plotting/scheming, etc. Then we'll see if I can actually do this scriptwriting thing.

As for novels, I haven't decided which direction I'm going to be taking now. Luke Boydston's Baby and Camera Shy still need to be polished. The Wedding Photographer is next in line for a massive overhaul/revision. All The King's Horses and Turning the Tables are brewing in the pot o' first drafts. Whatever. I'll decide what to work on after Script Frenzy.

Either way...another book done. Vodka. Video Games. Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment