Friday, April 10, 2009

Productive Day.

Wrote 10,000 words today. Even got most of them in the right order, and With The Band is now thusly 10,000 words closer to those two beautiful, magic words: THE END.

Therefore, I am not going to write very many words in my blog today. Instead, I am going to go to bed and rest my hands while my brainz dream of Microsoft Word and 12 pt Courier New font.

The next couple of days will likely be similar word binges, as I'm trying to wrap up With The Band as soon as possible so I can get to work on this Super Sekrit Memoir Project.

That is all.

Oh, and one last thing because I got a couple of e-mails asking who on Earth the faces on my blog background are. *sigh* Some of you are just not mancandy connoisseurs, are you? Anyway...the left column, top to bottom, is James McAvoy, Jared Leto, and Gerard Butler. The right column, top to bottom, is Colin Farrell, Hugh Jackman, and Shannon Leto. If any of these names cause you to think "who?", get thee on Google and indulge thyself in some right proper eyecandy.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on nearly breaking all your fingers!

    Oh, and please replace the Leto brothers with pictures of ATTRACTIVE people, like the other four. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam, I've caused people bodily harm for lesser offenses than mocking the Letos. Watch yourself, or the ninjas will come after you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring em on.

    I'll repel 'em with pictures of Uggo and Minger Leto! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just jealous because you don't wear eyeliner as well as they do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. True, it goes all goopy when I try.

    Adam, who's sad that he can't look as pretty as Camp and Camper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't make me go all OT on your hairy ass, bitch.

    ReplyDelete