Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Done Breaking the Rules.

The first draft of Breaking the Rules is officially done. 70,471 words, 41 chapters, done. And I would have posted about it last night, but our intertubes were broken, so we had to spend the evening completely disconnected from the outside world. Terrifying, my friends, truly terrifying.

So anyway. The book is done, and it's kind of a cool milestone for me because this is my tenth book. Yay!

Today? Vodka and video games, but that'll probably last all of ten minutes because I need to start writing The Invitation. I need to know what happens. The suspense is freaking killing me.

Edit: And now that I'm 1,000 words into The Invitation, it has changed its own title to The Best Man. So there. Less than a chapter down, and the characters are already taking over...

4 comments:

  1. And it's 70K of WIN, which I have read, and the rest of you haven't. So THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also read it and agree with the Scottish strumpet above me.

    Good luck with The Best Man!!!

    *Menny hugz*

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep, don't let Lori's hubby hear you say that, Adam.

    Congratulations! Woo Hoo!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book ten ... WOW! *bows down*

    Congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete