Sunday, August 30, 2009

Update on Between Brothers

I just spoke (well, via e-mail) with the editor, and final edits are in the works for Between Brothers. Cover art is also coming very, very soon, and will be posted here the instant I have it in my grubby little paws. I don't have a final release date yet, but from the sound of it, it will be soon. Very soon.

So, keep an eye on this blog and my erotica blog for cover art, release dates, and of course, the link to Amazon so you can have your very own copy of Between Brothers. You know you want it. ;)

Now I'm off to the airport to hopefully catch a flight. Stay tuned for updates as we prepare to unleash my book on the unsuspecting public!

2 comments:

  1. ZOMG. So excited. I can't wait to see the cover for this one! Must have been fun for the cover artist to play with THIS idea.

    ReplyDelete