Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Mancandy - The Tux Issue

Okay, so I've gotten e-mails from people wanting more mancandy blog entries, and e-mails from people wanting fewer mancandy blog entries. In order to try to appease everyone, I am commencing a new tradition here at Adventures In Navy Wifing:

Friday Mancandy.

This is in homage to Scarlett's former tradition of Monday Totty. I can't guarantee that it'll happen every Friday, but it will only happen on Fridays. And I know it's only been a few days since the Coats N T-shirts entry, but...it's my blog and I feel like it. Henceforth, Fridays only.

If you have an idea for a theme or have a particular guy (or girl - I don't discriminate!) you'd like to see on a Friday Mancandy, leave a comment or send me an e-mail. Of course, I reserve the right to decide if someone is entirely too squicky, young, old, or for whatever other reason doesn't measure up to this blog's stringent standards of smexiness. Categories for determining smexiness include, but aren't limited to, profusion of ink, sexiness of shoulders, dirty smirks, musical abilities, desirable accents, and whether or not he is the crusty midget half of a Las Vegas stage magic duo. We have standards here, folks.

So, without further adieu, the first Friday Mancandy Blog Entry.

This week...The Tux Issue.

Because...

Oh c'mon, do I really have to explain why?

Men. Tuxes. End of:
"Shhh, don't tell anyone...even mussed up hair is sexy with a tux..."
If Australia wasn't already a badass film, and if it didn't have a scene with a half-naked Hugh Jackman pouring water over himself, this would make it worth the price of admission:
I'd put some witty commentary on this one, but I seem to have forgotten how to type because ;sihwpiodhm eiohfoqjdowqjd...
Tuxes and guns are always a good combination...
Always a good combination...
The loose bowtie thing is hot too. Don't know why, don't care why, it is.
Henry agrees with me too...
And while an unkempt tux and a gun are smexy, still, nothing quite beats a neat, tidy, bow-tied one...particularly on a Purefoy:
And while I'm at it...let's face it...tuxes are hot, but some guys just look good in anything:
Stay tuned for next week's Friday Mancandy.

1 comment:

  1. A tuxedo, loose tie, and the top buttons undone = smexy. Every. Time.

    ReplyDelete