Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Because I Feel Like It...

I'm in a "blah" mood today, so I feel the need for a mancandy blog entry. But this isn't just any mancandy blog entry. No, much like the ever popular Shoulder Showcase, there is a theme.

Now, I should preface this by saying that I generally couldn't care less about fashion or any such related nonsense. Fashion bores the hell out of me.

However, there is one trend that I appreciate mightily. I can't even begin to explain why, but this particular look makes me go tingly in my brainz. I don't know whose idea it was, but they deserve a medal. Seriously.

So this blog entry is for you, Inventor of the Trend of Wearing Blazers Over T-shirts...because...good lord...





Can't explain it, but I love it. NOM NOM NOM.

More sensible blog entries coming up in the next few days as we gear up for NaNoWriMo. But for all you mancandy fans, never fear...there will be other "themed candy" blogs in the near future as well.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. This is how I like to start my day. Looking at beautiful men. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one RIGHTEOUS blogisode, and you KNOW which photo I like best.

    I approve.

    ReplyDelete